top of page

Sat, Aug 12

|

South Haven

269 Baggers | Cornhole Tournament Fundraiser

Want to support the festival while taking your chance at a cash prize?! Join 269 Baggers as they host four tournaments festival weekend! $15 buy in per person and cash prize will be awarded!

269 Baggers  |  Cornhole Tournament Fundraiser
269 Baggers  |  Cornhole Tournament Fundraiser

Time & Location

Aug 12, 2023, 3:00 PM – 5:59 PM

South Haven, 414 Phoenix St, South Haven, MI 49090, USA

About the event

Want to support the festival while taking your chance at a cash prize?! Join 269 Baggers as they host four tournaments festival weekend!

This tournament is open to all ages and skill levels

Straight Blind Draw Format  |  No Round Robin  |  Double Elimination

60% Payout; Remaining 40% will be donated to the festival

Timing of Tournament 2 is subject to delay based on Tournament 1

Share this event

bottom of page